Laine Magazine ISSUE 14 - Summer 2022
PRE-ORDER NOW for 6th May 2022 release date! (Note that all items ordered with this magazine will be shipped together on the magazine's release.)
Laine is for knit folks who cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life.Summer 2022, Issue 14: “Wivi”, is inspired by the light Nordic summer nights – gentle, delicate and carefree. Our beloved summers are so short and sweet, that even the wee small hours feel too precious to spend asleep.
The 10 designs featured in the summer collection embody that summer night’s magic and explore colourwork, texture and delicate details.
• 148 pages
• 10 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated (both charts and written instructions provided)
• an interview with knitwear designer Aleks Byrd whose debut book is published in May 2022 by Laine Publishing
• an article about Sisters United
• an article about vegan knitting
• a column about the challenge of running into a creative rut by our regular columnist Päivi Kankaro
• a column about how to find comfort in learning a new craft by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
• seasonal recipes
• book reviews
• Laine Favourites section
Designers featured in this issue: Isabella Clark, Evgeniya Dupliy, Lindsey Fowler, Katrine Hannibal, Ema Marinescu, Claudia Quintanilla, Maria Walters and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.