Charlie Buttons Yarn - Natural Dyed Minis Trio - 4Ply
Natural Dyed Minis Trio – 4 ply
Perfect for fingering weight colourwork projects!
100% natural wool and natural dye!Botanica
- 10g x Texel blend dyed with Ivy Leaves
- 10g x Texel Blend dyed with Logwood
- 10g x Texel Blend dyed with Avocado
Storm Clouds Trio -
- 10g x Texel blend dyed with sloe Berries
- 10g x Texel blend dyed with oak galls and iron
- 10g x True Brew 2020 Vintage Blend
Signs of Spring Trio -
- 10g x Texel blend undyed
- 10g x Texel blend dyed chrysanthemum
- 10g x Texel blend dyed with sloe berries
Approx. Metreage in 10g: 24ms
Please note that there may be a few remnants of the natural plants used to dye the yarn!
Handwash Only. Some dyes made fade naturally overtime.
About Charlie Button Yarns
All the yarns are created from fleeces from farms local to me in Lancashire, UK. They are sorted by hand and then processed and spun by a one-woman mill specialising in small batch processing. This means we can work with much smaller quantities of fleece so we don’t have to blend with other breeds and can get just the yarn we want.
You wont find the same consistency and uniformity as you would from a more commercially produced yarn. The yarn has its own unique identity – just like the sheep it comes from.
Because I worked with a small number of farms, with a smaller number of sheep, the skeins produced are limited and may change every year so make sure you get enough for your project!
For more information follow Charlie on Instagram - @charliebuttonyarns or email: CharlieButtonKnitKits@gmail.com