Charlie Buttons Yarns - Natural Dyed Minis Trio - DK
Natural Dyed Minis Trio – DK
A bouncy DK that works up quickly and pairs perfectly with the Hebridean DK for a strong contrast colourwork project.
Autumn Leaves Trio -
- 20g x Texel blend dyed with Woodland Brew
- 20g x Texel blend dyed with Onion Skins
- 20g x Texel blend dyed with Nettle
Winter Sun Trio -
- 20g x Natural Texel blend - undyed
- 20g x Texel blend dyed with Lichen Exhaust and Onion Skin
- 20g x Texel blend dyed with lichen
Peppermint Cream Trio -
- 20g x Texel blend undyed
- 20g x Texel blend dyed with Chrysanthemum
- 20g x Hebridean Undyed
Vintage Curtains Trio -
- 20g x Texel blend dyed with beech nuts
- 20g x Texel blend dyed with onion skins
- 20g x Texel Blend dyed with Lichen
Approx. Gauge (on 4mm needles in stocking stitch): 18.5 stitches and 26rows in 10cm/4inches
Approx. Metreage in 20g: 31ms
Please note that there may be a few remnants of the natural plants used to dye the yarn!
About Charlie Button Yarns
All the yarns are created from fleeces from farms local to me in Lancashire, UK. They are sorted by hand and then processed and spun by a one-woman mill specialising in small batch processing. This means we can work with much smaller quantities of fleece so we don’t have to blend with other breeds and can get just the yarn we want.
You wont find the same consistency and uniformity as you would from a more commercially produced yarn. The yarn has its own unique identity – just like the sheep it comes from.
Because I worked with a small number of farms, with a smaller number of sheep, the skeins produced are limited and may change every year so make sure you get enough for your project!
For more information follow Charlie on Instagram - @charliebuttonyarns or email: CharlieButtonKnitKits@gmail.com